Welcome to the Avonmora Apartments
A luxurious, modern and comfortable lifestyle awaits you when you step into the Avonmora Apartments at 63 Third Avenue, Bassendean. This premium build by Q Developments and Construction will present residents with a top quality finish, located in the heart of Bassendean with easy access to local amenities, family parks, schools and shopping centres.
Nestled just a short stroll from the undulating banks of the Swan River, these apartments are designed for a lifestyle of convenience and pleasure with exceptional quality finishings to maximise comfort inside the home. Live the apartment lifestyle and enjoy fully landscaped gardens, specified car bays, storerooms and intercom security. Timber laminate flooring, stone bench tops and stainless steel European appliances create the perfect interior space to come home to each night. Enjoy your apartment with family or friends with visiting guests also having access to allocated parking when stopping by.
With Zincalume roofing, flashing and gutters, as well as exterior (and interior) painting included, you will be proud to come home to an apartment that looks and feels like a home should. The quality of materials used in the build will also mean less maintenance and upkeep, allowing you to spend more of your time enjoying your home and living the lifestyle you want.
These stunning apartments are available now.
A blend of comfort and practicality
• Insulated roofs and ceilings
• Architectural door hardware
• Skirting to living area included
• Timber laminate flooring throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stone bench tops
• Stainless European appliances
• Operable pergola style louvers to all balcony apartments
A look and feel to be proud of
• Zincalume roofing
• Colourbond gutters and flashings
• Apartment specified car bays
• Apartment specified store rooms
• Fully landscaped
• Exterior and Internal painting included
• LED lighting throughout
Live the Bassendean lifestyle
• Short stroll to the majestic winding banks of the Swan River
• Walking distance to Bassendean and Success Hill train stations
• Easy access to local schools including Guildford Grammar School
• Local shops including Bassendean Shopping Centre and Morley Galleria
• Less than a 15 minute drive to Ascot Racecourse and Perth Airport
• Bassendean Oval and the Swan Districts Football Club within walking distance
• Nearby amenities include library, cinema, church, bottleshop and shopping centres
The “Q” experience
Q Developments and Construction is an established builder and has partnered with hundreds of first time and professional investors in the construction of multi-unit developments across the Perth metropolitan area. We are renowned for our multi-award-winning distinctive, luxury homes and are passionate about what we do.
With a clear focus on creating stylish, functional and inspiring homes we endeavour to build homes that are as individual and unique as each of our valued clients. Our priority is to focus on providing exceptional service to our clients, whilst building ongoing relationships based on honesty, trust and integrity.
Our commitment to delivering only the highest quality for each and every project has kept us at the top of our industry.
Donna Buckovska, Director Sales Department
Donna Buckovska has had a real estate career spanning 20years and has only ever worked in the North Perth/ Mt Lawley area. Donna met Pam, Jon, Penny & Craig when she worked with them in a high profile North Perth agency for 12 years and has joined the team at Beaufort Realty after having spent 8 years at another local Mt Lawley agency.
Donna is one of the hardest workers we know, her commitment to her clients and her career is exceptional, we were delighted to have the opportunity to be able to offer Donna a partnership in Beaufort Realty and look forward to working with her again. Donna is well known in the local area, has an impressive collection of real estate awards, was the top Representative for Acton Mt Lawley for the 2010/2011 period, is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and is looking forward to this major career change.